Release 2.1 - for Modo 11.2 to 14.2
Release 2.3 - for Modo 13.0 to 14.2
Release 2.4 - for Modo 13.0 to 15.X
- Bugfix with MODO 15.0v1: in case you wasn't exporting Meshes fully triangulated, MODO 15.0vx wasn't getting proper UV data as it was exporting the mesh triangulated instead of preserving the Mesh Topology (Square and Ngons). Now it support all polygon type as expected in previous release.
Release 2.3 (only for Modo 13.0 to 14.2)
- MODO 15.0v1 Support (Triangulated only)
- RizomUV 2020.1 Support
- New Key mapping System (No Hard-coded Keymap, Set Default Keymap by menu, Struggle-Free)
- Access to SMONSTER Documentation from the Kit itself
- Access to Rizom Lab Website
- Various Bugfix
Release 2.1 (only for Modo 11.2 to 14.2)
- Fixed an issue where RizomUVLL was exporting the mesh triangulated if you was exporting Triangulated FBX previously using the RizonmUV LL commands in the same scene.
You need at least Modo 11.2v3 and be on Windows to run this kit (Mac is not supported actually) and of course you need to have a valid license of RizomUV Software to process the UV Data.
(At the first time you may need to select the Rizom UV executable if you've didn't install it on his default folder. then select the temp folder to export the fbx out)
As for every Product / Art piece / Assets that you do like everyone of us, please do not share those files, as you didn't want to see your work shared on internet without your permission. I'm sure you'll understand that point.
This kit and his content can be used for professional and personal usage as well. Feel free to send some link of stuff that you do with it. And please don't share any files from the kit with anyone.
If you have any comments on the showcase videos, please post your comment on Youtube / Slack or via Twitter and please subscribe and like videos on my Youtube channel.
Franck aka Smoluck
If you have any issue, please post your issue on the Foundry Forums:
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.