First of all.
Huge Thanks to Tim Crowson for his Popup kit, as i've used it a lot on Modo 901.
Its a great kit that he've made.
As the kit was not updated to work on Modo 15 and up release, i decided to update the code it and add some features. Tim gave me his agreement to update and share it here.
- Drag n Drop the LPK into Modo window, then restart Modo.
Top Menu Bar:
- You can now access to a Web page that describe all the commands directly from the Kit via the DOCUMENTATION.
- Now you can also set your own Keymaps in the same menu.
- Tab under the schematic to add a desired node/item through Popup Menu List.
- Ctrl + m to apply a Material through Popup Menu List.
- Alt + F1 for every other context.
- Alt + i to select a Channel input.
This is all Free. But keep in mind to give him a huge thanks for his work on LinkedIn and contribute if you will, for things that i've added to it.