Hi little monsters.
Here is a new update with bugfix and tools update to the Kit.
Introducing the Project n Fuse command
No more floating or intersecting tubes or any shapes. It can even works on multiple edge boundaries at same time.
Take care everyone.
v2.722 - 2021/12/08
• Added 3 new commands to Edge Context Menu
• smo.GC.StraightenEdgeBoundary: It flatten the selected Edge Boundary to fix squeezed profile.
• smo.GC.FixVertexWithNullVNormData. It fix missing VertexNormals on a given mesh.
• smo.GC.EdgeBoundaryProjectToBGnFuse. It extend the current Opened Boundary Edge Loop to nearest BG Mesh using BG Constraint.
Then it inset out the resulting Polygon and Edge Bevel it + applying a VertexNormalTransfer to fuse the border with BG Mesh normals.
• smo.GC.ChamferEdgeByUnit count is now exposed in the Preferences tab. it affect as wel the smo.GC.EdgeBoundaryProjectToBGnFuse accordingly.
• Exposed the Show / Hide VNormal Vectors in the Tail Menu as well as in preferences.
Get the latest Build. - 2.722